If you’re a bit short of cash, still paying off your Christmas bills, then this is perfect for you with just 3 ingredients making up the base and anything you have left in the fridge to make up the topping.
Easy, Cheap and Tasty Pizza
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 4 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 cup Thick Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tesco Everyday Mozzarella
- 1 Yellow Pepper (chopped into 1in pieces)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped into slices or pieces (your choice))
- 2 thin slices Bacon
- 4oz Chorizo (or garlic sausage) (sliced)
- 1 handful Black Olives
- 1 tin Sliced Beef In Gravy ((we used it for sauce and extra topping) but you can use tomato ketchup)
Preheat oven to 190 (fan).
Chop all toppings and put to one side. Combine yogurt, baking powder and flour and mix until a dough forms. Keep adding flour until it's not sticky anymore and easily pliable.
Roll out on a floured area and shape into a round.
Spread on sauce (we used the sauce from the tinned beef but you can spread on tomato ketchup.
Load with toppings. Finish off with ripping pieces of Mozzarella up and scattering that over the top.
Place on a baking sheet (or a pizza stone that has already been heated). Bake in the centre of the oven for 30-35 minutes.
Bring out of oven and serve.
If you’ve tried it, let me know what toppings you used!